1. During their visit, guests of the Porat Camp are required to comply with the house rules and the code of conduct, taking into account the peace and security of all guests of the Camp, in particular, of many children who reside in the Camp, and taking into account the property of the Camp and other guests.
2. Check-in at the Camp takes place from 7 a.m. for guests at the camping spots, from 12 p.m. for guests at the pitches and from 5 p.m. for guests in mobile home. Check-out for guests who stayed at the camping spots takes place no later than 2 p.m., for guests at the pitches no later than 12 p.m. and for guests in mobile homes no later than 10 a.m. An extra day will be charged in the case of all check-outs carried out after the specified deadline, but without the right to use the accommodation.
3. The calculation and payment of services used can be carried out by guests on the day of departure or every day no later than 9 p.m. In order to avoid crowds, or in the case of early departure, guests are advised to carry out the payment the day before the planned departure.
4. During their stay in the Camp, guests are obliged to have with them the application form that they received when registering at the reception, and show it at the request of the Camp staff.
5. Entry and exit from the Camp, and driving a car or any other motor vehicle inside the Camp is possible only between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.
6. Placing tents and awnings is allowed only from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
7. Only guests registered at the reception are allowed to be accommodated in the Camp. Minors can stay in the Camp only if accompanied by parents or adults to whom they are entrusted. All persons present in the Camp, but not registered as guests, will be removed from the Camp.
8. The maximum permitted speed of vehicles in the Camp is 10 km/h. Pedestrians have the right of way to all vehicles. PAY ATTENTION TO CHILDREN!
9. Guests are required to maintain cleanliness of the areas they use. Waste should be deposited only in the designated bins and containers placed in the Camp. Guests are required to leave sanitary facilities neat after use.
10. The water in all parts of the Camp is potable. We kindly ask guests to use water conscientiously and moderately.
11. During their stay, guests are not allowed to make noise (by using radio, TV, musical instruments, etc.) and disturb other guests by talking loudly, shouting, banging or in any other way, during any time of day and night. All guests who disturb or interfere with a comfortable stay and rest of other guests in any way, or damage the property of the Camp or other guests in any way, will be removed from the Camp by the Camp staff. They will also be required to pay for their stay and any damage caused.
12. Complete peace and quiet in the Camp are compulsory from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
13. It is prohibited to damage trees and other greenery in any way, take gravel from the beach, enclose the area in which you reside, and carry out any work on the land or camping spots. Otherwise, the guests will be required to pay for all damage caused and the staff reserves the right in this case to remove the guest from the Camp.
14. IT IS PROHIBITED to light a fire, including any open flame (eg. candles), at any location within the Camp. In mobile homes and on pitches only electric or gas grill is allowed.
15. It is not allowed to wash the dishes or laundry in places not provided for that purpose.
16. It is not allowed to wash vehicles, trailers or boats at any location within the Camp.
17. Choosing a place in the Camp (except in the case of numbered pitches) is free, provided that guests are required to use the space rationally, taking into account other guests. Guests are required to put the pitch number assigned at the reception upon check-in in a visible place and return it at the reception upon check-out.
18. It is not allowed to park cars outside the accommodation units. Guests are required to park their cars and other means of transport that cannot be placed on the pitch outside the Camp in a public parking lot.
19. Persons who are visiting friends or family who are guests of the Camp must leave their vehicles in a parking lot outside the Camp and register themselves at the reception as visitors.
20. The inventory control of mobile homes is carried out at the check-out of the guest. In the case of damage or lack of inventory, the staff is authorized to charge the guest for all the damage in the actual amount.
21. Abandoned, lost or forgotten items can be brought to the reception.
22. HADRIA d.o.o. assumes no responsibility for any theft, damage and loss of property of guests. HADRIA d.o.o. assumes no responsibility for damage caused by force majeure, so guests are advised to secure their property.
23. Mail is delivered to the Camp on working days and guests can pick it up at the reception.
24. Guests can submit any comments and complaints exclusively to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
25. All guests who fail to comply with any provision of these house rules, and in any other way interfere with the functioning of the Camp, disturb other guests or threaten the property of others, will be removed from the Camp. Their accommodation will be cancelled and they will be required to pay for any damage caused.
HOUSE RULES FOR PET OWNERS
1. Pet owners are required to report the presence of theirs pets upon arrival at the reception on presentation of the vaccination card and pay a fee for their stay according to the official price list of the Camp.
2. Guests are required to keep their pets on a leash and with a muzzle. Guests are also required to keep their pets on a leash within the accommodation unit. Guests are required to pick up after their pets and dispose it in the provided bins.
3. Pets can be washed only in dedicated showers located in the sanitary facilities.
4. It is prohibited to take pets to the reception premises, shops, sanitary facilities and, generally, all enclosed spaces, and in particular, to the children’s playgrounds.
5. Pets are allowed in the Camp, with the exception of those that in any way can endanger or interfere with a safe and comfortable stay of the guests. The Camp staff is authorized to request from pet owners who do not comply with the house rules to leave the Camp.